Wednesday, March 7, 2007

New Measurements

We got updates yesterday on weight and height. Micaela has gained two pounds and one inch in length. We will get new pictures of her soon. We are waiting not so patiently to travel to Vietnam to pick up our little peanut. We will be have been waiting for 6 weeks so far. We have been told by our agency that we could travel in April. We are praying that God comes through. We have a nephew getting married on May 5th and we would love to be able to take Micaela with us and actually be able to attend. I know there are others that have been waiting longer than we and I hope they get to go soon also. Our facilitator just left today for Vietnam today. I do not know what the purpose of his trip is, but a lot of people are waiting for travel, toddlers and older children. Since March 1st Vietnam is under new referral laws, although no one has seen the rules in writing. HURRY UP VIETNAM, we want to travel......

No comments: