Micaela, we are so looking forward to meeting you, I pray everyday for your well being and that you are treated very well. That God watch over you and keep you safe. I pray for your care-givers that they are healthy and that they keep you healthy and have fun with you. We love you very much. Mom and Dad.
We have received bad news, I do not think that we will travel until May or possibly June now. Vietnam has instated new rules for adoptions which add another layer of investigation that comes between referral time and travel time, These might not affect our timeline, and we might be wrong but we are praying hard that God speeds up the government so that we travel the end of April, like previously thought. However we have to face reality that foreign governments have a mind of their own. VORF is able to do nothing about it.
We would love to travel this week if we could, we have waited almost two years for our little one, now that we are matched, we would love to see her and hold her in person. All we have is eight little photos of her when she was 4 weeks old and three pictures when she was 1 week old. At least they could send us more photos. That would help the wait.
Love you Micaela, already our hearts yearn for your touch.
1 comment:
I'm hoping that you'll get updated pictures very soon. I know the wait is so difficult -- trust me, I know. Hopefully we'll see some movement before long and you'll finally know when you'll get to meet your little girl.
Post a Comment