


The pictures above are from the Ben Thanh Market, the food area, lots of fresh veggies, fish, seafood and fruit. The local people sit on their haunches to peel, kill, scale and slice all fresh ingrediants to ready them for your table. This market is very large and colorful. You can buy anything you might need, scarves, table clothes, clothes, shoes or food items. Matt and I visited this market yesterday and took Jonathan to it today, he arrived around 1:30 today. We are looking forward to getting out of HCMC to go to DaNang tomorrow at 9:30 a.m. After we arrive in DaNang and we are settled in our hotel, we will be going to see the babies. We are so excited. We will see Micaela for the first time. Laurie, the shoes here are very small, I do not think they even have my size. Bev, the squeaky shoes are not what we saw China have, they are sandals and they are cloth. Not very nice looking, but I will get you some if you want.
No comments:
Post a Comment