Today we went from wonderful sunrise in DaNang to cloudy and pouring rain in Tam Ky where they had our Giving and Receiving Ceremony. The babies came into the building all dressed in the outfits we provided yesterday. The nannies let us hold them and play with them until we went into the official office, then they did not want to give them up, in fact the nanny that brought Micaela in was weeping as she held on to her, I hugged her and told her that she would be alright that we would keep her safe and happy. She kept her from that point in time until the ceremony.
The officials were giving J a hard time about not being married and hoped that he went back to the states and committed to a women. I was laughing at them, they were so funny. Poor J, none of the nannies or Joanne thought he could take care of Parker by himself, thus they held on to him until half way back to the hotel. Finally Joanne gave him to J after Parker started to cry very badly and she could not console him. J has not let go of him since.
Well, Micaela is going on 3 hours for a nap, I better wake her up or she will not sleep tonight. We have to go and eat anyway.
1 comment:
Congratulations!! I am so happy for you guys. Enjoy your new daughter. I hope she transitions smoothly. Thanks for sharing the pictures. She is such a cutie.
Post a Comment