Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Sunday Best


How do you like my shades? Mom got me these new ones, they are very blue. Micaela can now sit up by her self, but she cannot move anywhere. She bobbles back and forth, but does not fall over as easily. My sleeping schedule is kind of mixed up now since I started daycare, but mom says that will change. Dad had to put my exersaucer up to the next notch because I am growing. I am now 15 lbs and 25 .5 " tall. I can screw up my face into many different funny faces. I screech very loudly and laugh at the weirdest things. I roll over in bed and still sometimes stay asleep. I pull mom's hair and try to pull dad's chest hair, ooooops, too much information. I push myself up on my legs and try to scoot, without much success yet, but just wait. I like to walk across the room with daddy holding on to me, I pick up my feet and act just like I am walking. I am really liking my jumperoo lately. I like all foods, especially squash and corn. I am not a fan of peaches yet.

No comments: