Tuesday, June 10, 2008

More Levi Pictures



Levi, Mommy and Nanny from Orphanage, with Micaela in the front. He is crying as he has been ever so often yesterday and today. He has not eaten much, but likes Cheerios. He has his weird bottle/sipping cup. It has a nipple but it has an interior straw to drink upright. I dressed him in the 18 mo clothes I brought and they are way too big for him. He was walking down the hall and his shorts were down around his ankles, poor guy. Mommy has to go shopping today, too bad, I love shopping. Wal-Mart here we come!!! I would like to go to some Chinese craft stores too. I think we are doing the Zoo tomorrow, the peoples park and the city tour. The museum is the day after tomorrow with lots of shopping. Zhao Feng's memory of his sister is that she steals all the food he has in front of him. So he will learn to eat right away and carry a fork to get her with.

No comments: