This had to be one of the coolest places I have seen, ranks number one right after the Great Wall. What an amazing thing to find one day when you were trying to dig a well. We actually bought a book and got the finding farmer to autograph it. He sits in the museum and signs books all day. I doubt if he makes much money, but gets to see a lot of people. He was not very friendly, but a unique person to see. We got to walk around the grounds, see the museum and then eat. after this is the Wild Goose Pagoda. More pictures to follow.
The Wagner Family blogsite for other extended family & family members to enjoy.
Sunday, June 8, 2008
Terra Cotta Museum
This had to be one of the coolest places I have seen, ranks number one right after the Great Wall. What an amazing thing to find one day when you were trying to dig a well. We actually bought a book and got the finding farmer to autograph it. He sits in the museum and signs books all day. I doubt if he makes much money, but gets to see a lot of people. He was not very friendly, but a unique person to see. We got to walk around the grounds, see the museum and then eat. after this is the Wild Goose Pagoda. More pictures to follow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment