Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Long time no blog

Here is my little man resting on his favorite ball.
Both kids love to play with all the toys in the house out on the carpet.

Well, I have been a real slow poke about blogging lately. I have screwed up the background to my blog, I have gotten a software to help me make a cool blog, but do not have time yet to sit down and make anything. Christmas is coming and we have been having a lot of medical test done so that if our insurance runs out, we will have done all the basics for now. The kids are doing well, they are growing slowly but the talking they are excelling in. Micaela has given up her binky accept at night time. She is going to turn two this weekend. Lots has been happening. We have had snow, but today it is raining. Michigan's job outlook is dismal, but the whole country is bad. I have not gotten any more interviews, but have applied for many jobs across the country.

No comments: