The Wagner Family blogsite for other extended family & family members to enjoy.
Sunday, January 4, 2009
HAPPY NEW YEAR
Everyone we know had parties to go to and fun things to do. But us? We did not even make it to the ball drop. Micaela and Levi were sleeping before 8:00 p.m. and Matt and I were asleep around 9:00. Levi is now sleeping in his own bed. We started transitioning him around the first of December and it has been a rough month. He is so use to sleeping with someone that he does not think it is normal to be in his own bed. But as of this week, he has only woke up three times to potty and then goes right back to sleep on his own. YEAH!!! My little boy is doing so good with growing up. He was really fighting be independant and I do not push it too much, but he sometimes gets into his head that he needs to do it "myself" as he says. Such a big boy. Micaela is doing very well, we catch her going poopy at least three times a week or so and she does good. She is saying every word we say and it is so funny. They both eat well and have been gaining inches and weight. I will have to weigh them and measure them for the records. Our grandchild should be here in the next week or so, how exciting. I am putting a new phone in my bedroom just for the call. Our other one quit working. We all had a wonderful Christmas and New Year. I am looking forward to my last two classes of my MBA in HRM and then finding a job. I am getting lazy being at home. I have had time to work out, which I need. Well the peace and quiet of the nap time is ending and they are getting up, back to working.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment