The Wagner Family blogsite for other extended family & family members to enjoy.
Sunday, February 28, 2010
Sorry Blogger
I am sorry to family for not keeping this up for the last two months. My job once again is gone, my contract was up and I have to find another job. This is getting harder each time. I am so ashamed of my lack of taking pictures, but I have some now and will post them for all to see. These winter months get me down and I am really trying to find a job in a warmer climate. Even in the 40's & 50's would be nicer. I have kept busy by teaching the kids preschool stuff. Levi and Micaela can write their names. Micaela has to be told which letter goes next, but she can write them. Levi can spell it by himself. We have started ballet for Micaela and gymnastics for Levi and both are loving them. I would like to start both in some kind of music class. Levi will go to Chinese classes this fall and preschool. Micaela will go to preschool also. Both can say their alphabet and numbers to 20 and can recognize them to 10. Levi weighs in at 28 lbs 6 oz. and is 35.5 inches tall. Micaela weighs in at 24 lbs 8 oz. and is 36.5 inches tall. Levi about a month ago was running upstairs and fell against the carpeted step up to our bedroom and really cracked his front teeth. He bled terribly for a good 10 minutes but nothing lacerated or broken off, just loose a little. I am taking him to the dentist because they have turned a little yellow now. He is still a little sensitive and he cannot bite off hard foods. I think I will have to call the podiatrist also, since the reason he fell is that his left foot that was clubbed trips him up. Even when he is walking fast. They went to a Chinese New Year celebration in Kalamazoo and we had a lot of fun. Then the Kalamazoo Institute of Art hosted another small celebration art wise for the New Year we went to. This was very fun as they had art projects pertaining to the New Year to do and they came home with all sorts of dragons, fish and pagodas.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment