Tuesday, October 4, 2011

My yard flowers again

here is my little froggy, she is jumping in all around the pool and can swim very well underwater for four years old. She also has gained muscle weight, she weighs now over 27 lbs. This is a milestone. For most of the summer she was only 26 lbs. She can swim circles around our 6 yr old neighbor. There is something to be said about teaching them to swim early in life.

My little swimmer, Levi just loves to swim, dive, jump in all sorts of ways. I caught him in mid air jumping in. He was trying to go through the ring, he did it once, but could not do it again.



I guess since I have nothing but the kids, the pool, my husband and the yard there is not much to take pictures of. Here is my Brugmansia, which is very large, over six foot with blooms on it everyother week. This time it out did itself with over thirty blooms from top to bottom. I love growing things down here.











No comments: