Micaela is now weighing in at 25.8 lbs and is 37" tall. Levi is weighing in at 27.8 lbs and is 37" tall. They are growing, slow but sure. They are eating very well and talking very well. They have started to spell word and sound them out using the phonics method. The old fashion way. We have been busy with the garden, getting green beans, cucumbers, peas, egg plant, and yellow squash. We are looking forward to our corn, melons and cabbage. I have been to eight states in the last six months interviewing for jobs, but nothing. God is good and something will come up, but I have gotten to see eight cities I have not seen before. Sometimes it seems like there is something great out there for me and other times I think I should just forget it and take care of the kids. But if I get cold with my skills, I will never get a job.
The Wagner Family blogsite for other extended family & family members to enjoy.
Wednesday, July 14, 2010
My little Pool buddies
OH, how these kids love the pool, they float, spash, go underwater and swim, laugh and scream.
Micaela is now weighing in at 25.8 lbs and is 37" tall. Levi is weighing in at 27.8 lbs and is 37" tall. They are growing, slow but sure. They are eating very well and talking very well. They have started to spell word and sound them out using the phonics method. The old fashion way. We have been busy with the garden, getting green beans, cucumbers, peas, egg plant, and yellow squash. We are looking forward to our corn, melons and cabbage. I have been to eight states in the last six months interviewing for jobs, but nothing. God is good and something will come up, but I have gotten to see eight cities I have not seen before. Sometimes it seems like there is something great out there for me and other times I think I should just forget it and take care of the kids. But if I get cold with my skills, I will never get a job.
Micaela is now weighing in at 25.8 lbs and is 37" tall. Levi is weighing in at 27.8 lbs and is 37" tall. They are growing, slow but sure. They are eating very well and talking very well. They have started to spell word and sound them out using the phonics method. The old fashion way. We have been busy with the garden, getting green beans, cucumbers, peas, egg plant, and yellow squash. We are looking forward to our corn, melons and cabbage. I have been to eight states in the last six months interviewing for jobs, but nothing. God is good and something will come up, but I have gotten to see eight cities I have not seen before. Sometimes it seems like there is something great out there for me and other times I think I should just forget it and take care of the kids. But if I get cold with my skills, I will never get a job.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
They are having a great time in the pool. Your vege garden sounds marvelous - nothing quite like home grown! Good luck with your job hunting
Post a Comment