Just a note to all the fellow bloggers, I have been horrible about blogging in the last month. I have went on an interview in Miami and taken the job in Miami. Then just this week we are in Miami to look for housing and my job starts on Monday, the 30th. The kids are in preschool, Matt and are are exhausted from looking at houses all day. I will update with new pictures soon. Levi loved preschool and met new friends. Micaela liked preschool too, but was really very tired when we picked them up. They are suppose to have a nap time in the afternoon and I am afraid she did not sleep. She was so tired she had a meltdown in the store parking lot. Levi however was such a big boy, he enjoyed his day at school and was talking all about it on Skype to aunt Laurie tonight.
Jess and Ben, we have not been able to hear from you on skype??? yet.
Well, I hope to be better at this in the future, I am not really a diary person and an online diary is no different. I will take pictures of our new home when we find one and tell you about my new job.
2 comments:
Miss you guys,but praying all will go well on your closing...Love ya!!!
Congratulations on your new job. Enjoy looking at all your family news on Blog site. Whitby, New Zealand
Post a Comment